Personal Accident Insurance
This type of coverage is intended for individuals only. The salient features of this coverage are:
- 24-hour worldwide coverage
- Accidental death, permanent total disablement, permanent partial disablement, temporary total disablement, repatriation of mortal remains and medical expenses.
- 100% of coverage the sum insured is paid in case of accidental death or permanent total disablement.
- In case of permanent partial disablement, a certain percentage of the sum insured is paid as per the scale of disabilities, depending on which part of the human body is permanently injured.
- If the insured person sustains an injury which incapacitates them and as a consequence they are unable to resume their duties for a specified period of time, then the weekly benefit is indemnified according to the insured’s weekly salaries.
- Repatriation of mortal remains expenses paid can also be reimbursed if the insured person requires repatriation of his mortal remains to his country of origin, as a result of an accidental death.
- Medical expenses paid can also be reimbursed if the insured person requires hospitalization or medical treatment as a result of an accident.
Are you interested in Personal Accident Insurance ?
Are you an existing customer?
If you require further information regarding your Personal Accident Insurance policy, or need help with a claim, please visit our customer services section.